Army Public School aims at giving the children a refined education so as to equip them to be men and women of character and integrity and to develop competence in them both in scholastic and non-scholastic fields to enable them to successfully compete at national levels. To achieve this great stress is laid on
The following aspects:-
- To teach our children to think for themselves and to take their own decisions and to be responsible for them.
- To foster an atmosphere of secular spirituality by taking the best in the spiritual traditions of all religions and to mould the young on the convictions of their inner life.
- To provide modern facilities to empower children to acquire those skills and qualities of head , heart and hands necessary for honest living as adults.
- To develop in the campus a caring community, with emphasis on concern for others and building good, human relations based on tolerance and genuine interest in others.
- To encourage children to appreciate the values of hard work , determination and persistence to foster habits of responsibility and the need for self discipline and to promote initiative endeavour .